domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

T h i n k A b o u t Y o u


When I'm walking down the streets and I feel it start to rain. I don't run for cover, I look up
again and it's blue I just have to think about you!
When the road is getting rocky, all the seas getting rock No matter what the trouble, it isn't very tough to get through
I just have to think about you!
Like the rain or sunshine breaking through the stormy weather. Every time my heart beats I remember that you're mine, then I'm fine
When the world feels fast and my life feels slow When I'm feeling way down, suddenly I know what to do I just have to think about you!(I'm taking!)
Like the rain or sunshine breaking through the stormy weather
Every time my heart beats I remember that you're mine, then I'm fine, so fine
I believe in magic and I do believe in love so without going to cast a spell
There's a little trick that I do-
I just have to think about you!
I'm always going to think about

You! Always going to think about, think about you!